Monday, December 21, 2009

Or is SL the ultimate romantic comedy?


I always gets all sentimental at Christmas time, so what can be better than sliding Love Actually into the DVD player while wrapping presents and enjoy the most well made, top actor, silly but oh so charming combination of sticky sweet romance and holidays celebration.

But I do wonder: In the end, is SL an even more ultimate but a bit darker love comedy? More of the Romeo and Julie type where where everybody ends up dead instead of coming back from the US with 3 hot avatars LOL sorry, girls:-)

2 comments:

Joonie said...

I vote for romantic comedy....or film noir...maybe both.

;-)

Happy Holidays!

Emerald Wynn said...

That's one of my favorite movies of all time. I watch it whenever I'm blue, regardless of the season.