Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to my readers, friends and customers! I celebrated by setting up some flags from the countries where I have friends and readers (that is, readers in plural, not just one...); quite a few actually! They are on sale here for L$20 if anyone wants them; nothing fancy but I made sure the proportions are correct: Many flags are in the 1:2 format, but there are lots of exceptions: The Finish flag is 11:18, the French is 2:3, the German 3:5; not to mention Brazil (7:10) and "Danebrog", the Danish flag (28:37, no less!).

I have no special resoltions this year other than to try my best to live both my lives in such a way that other people will be glad that I exist. If I can do that I don't have to sell 10 flags a day to be happy:-)

No comments: