Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Back again?


Years and years ago, I left SL to take more care of my RL - to be honest, my SL was no longer sustainable if I were to have a normal life.  

I have logged in from time to time since then, but never found anything really compelling.  However, life changes, my RL has become lighter, and in the midst of the pandemic I feel more in need of some online social contact.  Also, the joy of creating spaces and exploring new places has never really left.  So here I am, back again.

Lots of things have changed; my belowed Winterfell is now Rosehaven, but its still a place of beauty and serenity.  I got a a small plot and put up a forest with a pond, and discovered I have not forgotten everything SL!  

Writing is also something I enjoy (now, who am this "I"?  This character with a misspelled French surname?  Or the human at the keyboard?  I am not sure, but its interesting to think about) so I thought I should start blogging my second second life.  

I hope someone might find this readable, and look forward to spend some time with you people also facinated by these lands.

No comments: