Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 of 52 - Temple Obscurum

Got on SL the other day, not really knowing what to do, so I just opened up the Showcase window. The title Temple Obscurum cathced my eyes, so I decided to have a look (Taxi here).

Apart from a real coolish blue look, and lots of dreamy details, there are a few dogs or wolfs roaming around:


Luckily, they seemed peaceful enough, but I guess they did contribute the lag of the place.


The scenery was beautiful, but all the moving textures and scripted items made a lag that somehow took away the fun of exploring, at least for me.


I ended up walking in the river because I constantly fell off the narrow bridges:-)



Outside, the whole place is covered by green tree-top like sculpted mega-prims, really nicely done.

The pics does not do the beauty of the place justice (as perhaps did not my laptop), so go have a look for yourselves if you need a blue dreamy place:-)

1 comment:

Emerald Wynn said...

Ha ha! That's what I do sometimes too. "Showcase Roulette" -- too funny! :)

Nice pics!